A recent American Trucking Association study found that 75% of people surveyed formed a first impression about a company and its products from fleet advertising.
- 91% of people noticed ads mounted on the sides of vehicles and can recall the ad days later
- Nearly one third of people would base a buying decision on the impression they get from a vehicle
Every day, your company trucks and cars drive past thousands of people who could be among your best customers, vendors or investors. Are you maximizing the potential of your fleet?
No matter your industry or company type, each vehicle in your fleet serves as a rolling billboard for your business that quickly grabs the attention of prospective customers. Whether it is a simple logo or a full-coverage billboard-style fleet wrap, you are attracting the attention of the drivers around you, pedestrians and passing traffic when your vehicle is parked. So what are you waiting for? Turn every vehicle in your fleet into high-impact advertising that turns heads, increases brand recognition, and grows your business.
Benefits of Fleet Wrap Advertising
- Cost Effective. Fleet wraps are significantly less than other advertising methods
- Responsive Advertising. Fleet wraps can be changed without harm to vehicle’s paint and can be quickly modified with a second layer at relatively low cost
- Refresh Your Fleet. The vinyl wrap used in your fleet wrap can cover up a less than perfect vehicle body
- Maximizing Your Assets. Fleet wraps make use of assets already owned or leased for other purposes
- 24/7 Advertising. Fleet wraps provide “always on” advertising – unlike broadcast media, direct mail or yellow pages
- Perception Is Reality. Fleet wraps create the perception that business is the market leader
- Get Noticed Quotient. Fleet wraps are a combination of uniqueness, view-time and impact
Designing Your Fleet Wrap
Our in-house design team will work with you design a fleet wrap that promotes your business and gets potential customers to act. And unlike other wrap companies, we don’t charge extra for design. In fact, design and installation are included in the cost of your fleet wrap.
Installing Your Fleet Wrap
The CW Wraps & Marketing installation team will prep and install your fleetl wrap to ensure that it fits correctly and looks great. Your fleet wrap can be installed at our shop in Post Falls, Idaho or at your place of business.
Contact us today to learn more about Fleet Wraps and Corporate Wraps and request a custom quote